The NBA Mobile Game, like other sports games, has a lot of activity going on over the holiday season but what is the latest review for Leagues in the NBA Mobile Game. Here we will look at the activities planned for the Holiday Season and provide you with some feedback from players so that, as the snow is falling outside, you can enjoy the full NBA Mobile Game experience and take your game and your team to the highest possible level.
What is the NBA Mobile Game?
For the benefit of the of the uninitiated let’s have a quick look at the game itself before diving too deeply into the latest review for Leagues in the NBA Mobile game. This game is made by Electronic Arts and is downloadable on IOS, Google Play and Windows Phone. In the game you can build your team, play head to head and participate in leagues and other events. Just like the real players you can build your reputation, lead your team and hopefully become one of the stars of the game.
So, what is happening over the holiday season and particularly what is happening for Leagues in the NBA Mobile game. Activities over the Holiday Season have so far included the “Fire and Ice “program which ran from December 22 – 29. In this event the NBA Hall of Fame member Allan Iverson came back to NBA Mobile. Also available are instructions on how to use the tools of the game so that you can play like the greats such as Chris Paul. Also remember that you get credit on your season score on everything that you do from winning games, upgrading players and visits to the Auction House. So, what are you waiting for go and build your team and make your way to the top of the NBA League.
The latest review for Leagues in the NBA Mobile game would be incomplete if we did not spend some time looking at glitches and other technical issues. The statistics for the game, according to https://play.google.com/ tell us the following:
- It has received approximately 1.5 Million Reviews
- Of the 1.5 Million Reviews there were 1.5 Million Reviews with a 5-star rating
- Of the 1.5 Million Reviews approximately 120,000 gave it 1-star rating
- It achieved an overall rating of 4.4
Like all games however there were some specific issues identified with comments. Negative comments included:
- Update has not improved things. Almost unplayable with lags and crashes.
- Problems with the Auction House had not been fixed
- Unable to participate in live events due to problems with the controls
- The AI get too many rebounds on offense and defense
- Positive Comments on the game included
- It is an awesome game, but it does tend to slow down in the middle stages
- A practice area should be installed so that you can work on your game without losing stamina
- Want find more ways to get NBA live mobile coins
So, NBA mobile is a popular game and competing in the Leagues is the best way for some holiday action. We wish you and your franchise good luck for the remainder of the season ahead.